This is a Non Urgent Service. Your query will be responded to in the next business day.
This service provides advice only and WILL NOT provide any of the following:
- A prescription for any medication.
- A referral to see a specialist or obtain a scan.
- Sickness or Fit for work medical certificates
The information that you provide is covered by the same patient-doctor confidentiality as in a normal face to face consultation.
This service is suitable for you if:
- You are over 18 years old.
- Ask one clear question per online consultation about yourself.
This service is not suitable:
- For medical emergencies (e.g. head injuries, profuse bleeding, broken bones, breathing difficulties, chest pain, sudden severe weakness, etc.). If you have a medical emergency you should contact Emergency Services
- If you feel you will do harm to yourself or have suicidal thoughts we urge you to contact your local GP, a family member, friend or work colleague.